You’ve seen how to get started with Lono. You can also check out the Docs to learn more:
- Intro: Review Lono intro features.
- DSL: Build templates with beautiful code.
- Plan: A Plan or Preview CloudFormation changes before pressing the big red button.
- Layering: Allows you to build multiple environments like dev and prod with the same template.
- Parameters: Write parameters with simple env-like files.
- Variables: Compile down different templates when runtime Parameters do not suffice.
- Helpers: Extend Lono and simplify code like a first-class citizen.
- Configsets: Configuration Management. Configure EC2 instances with reuseable code.
- DRY: Do not repeat yourself. Reuse blueprints.
- Lonofile: Centrally manage blueprints.